My pets are very much a part of our family. We have had ALOT of “fur babies” or “lack of fur babies”! These are just a few of the pets we have now or have had in the past. I know most people can’t afford to get professional photos done of their pets but don’t forget about taking their pictures. Some people have their pets for 10-15 years and you may catch them in passing in a photo but never really take pictures of them.
They deserve to be a part of your memories so take their photos and enjoy them. Here is a link for 9 tips on photographing your pets. I will list them here but make sure you read this article. Its very helpful on how to achieve wonderful photos.
- Use natural light – windows are your friend!
- Keep eyes sharp – focus your screen on their eye
- Go to them – Catch them when they aren’t looking
- Give value to their character – Show their true self
- Go Macro – Get close up
- Surprise them – make a noise to make them look
- Schedule your session – Call me! 🙂
- Be patient – It takes many photos to get a good one
- Experiment – moving photos are good too