Christmas morning especially can be challenging to photograph with the whirlwind of things going on. At my house family is coming in and out to see the kids open presents and you don’t want to miss anything. It all happens at the speed of light! A few tips can help you preserve your memories and enjoy your day that much more.
- Make sure your batteries are charged!!!
- Keep your camera stay on Auto so I don’t have to worry about it!
- Indoor pictures are normally hard to get good lighting but make sure the light is front of the kids instead of behind them so the flash won’t go off and they will bright and not the window behind them.
- Crop in close. It takes the distractions out of photo so you can just focus in what’s important.
- Don’t worry about being perfect just get as much as you can and don’t forget to enjoy the day!
Happy Holidays everyone and see you in 2020!
If you are interested in Child photography session, find out more here.
Leave a Reply