5 Fun Ideas for Back to School Pictures
- A super simple one is just a tiny chalkboard from the craft store with the grade they are starting written on it.
- The link to the website at the bottom has signs you can just print out for them to hold.
- Let them write what grade they are going into on the sidewalk with chalk and take the picture with them and thier art.
- If you can go inside the school some pictures of them in the classroom or walking down the hall is super cute for candid shots.
- There are photo editing apps you can add info to the picture. That is what I do every year.
Look at the difference between Connors 1st grade photo and his one this year in 2nd grade. Not only does he look way different the all the information changed. At least all but his favorite color. Now I can remember what he was into when he was this age. They grow up so fast!!!